CFP deadline: 16 February 2015
Working between the Caribbean, Africa, and Polynesia, TVE aims to negotiate the in-between space of our cultural communities outside of traditional geo-political zones of encounter and trade.
- Must be work from artists practicing in the Caribbean, Africa or Polynesia.
- Must be work that has been completed/made in the last five years.
- Can be films of any length (shorts, experimental, features and video artworks)
- Can be in any language (films originally produced in regional languages are welcome) with English subtitles.
- Multiple submissions are welcome
- Must be accompanied by a description of the work (500 words max), a bio (200 words max) and detail of any technical requirements i.e. audio, installation, equipment required, preferred setting etc.
- Works must be in the form of mp4 files no larger than 10MB, or private Vimeo / Youtube links
Please send submissions and enquiries to the region in which you are practicing:
For more details, please see the included poster and the original CFP.